Panama Home Realty offers spectacular ocean view penthouse in Costa del Este, located on the first line in front of the sea, 3 bedroom, with luxury furniture and spectacular ocean view, is the most luxurious and highest penthouse valued in the tower , has tax exemption until the year 2031.
Contract must be for minimum of 1 year !
- 1. $3,900 / month if paid monthly
2. $3,700 / month if paid 6 months in advance
3. $3,500 / month if paid 1 year in advance
Do not miss the opportunity to rent an exclusive and luxury penthouse located at the entrance of Costa del Este, with quick and easy access to the City of Panama and the Tocumen International Airport. Costa del Este is an area of exclusive high-rise towers with large residential recovery. You can find a variety of restaurants, plazas, shopping malls, pharmacies, supermarkets, clothing stores, among other amenities at short distances.
Some of the main features of the building are: luxury lobby access for each tower, security gate, dayroom with bathrooms and kitchen, playground for children, squash court, parking for visitors, movie theater, gyms equipped with baths and saunas.
The apartment has a good distribution of 291 square meters – 3,133 square feet, has 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, living and dining room, 1 fully equipped office, bedrooms with own bathrooms and walking closets , kitchen, laundry, balcony, 2 parking, air conditioners, appliances and is fully furnished.
– 3,133 square feet (291 square meters) very well distributed
– 3 bedrooms + 3.5 bathrooms (currently 3 bedrooms + 1 fully equipped office + 3.5 bathrooms)
– Most exclusive neighborhood in Panama: Costa del Este
– Huge living and dining room with panoramic Ocean view
– Large terrace facing the sea with terrace furniture and barbecue – spectacular view
– Large appointed kitchen fully equipped in the smallest details
– All interior concepts developed by renowned interior designer
– Seller can become tenant of the new owner if you want
– Ample social areas with the largest swimming pool area in Costa del Este, movie theater in the tower, teenagers’ lounge, children’s room, large gym with ocean view, party room, barbecue, gazebo, 5 parking floors etc.
– Includes storage with Mul-T-Lock door and indoor parking spaces
– Situated in one of the most exclusive locations in Panama
– Only 2 blocks from the elegant and brand new Town Center mall with its VIP cinemas, restaurants, pharmacies, shops, clinics, etc.
– Only 2 condos per floor separated by 5 elevators
Very quiet tower
– A few blocks away from banks, pharmacies, restaurants, Laundromats, schools, medical clinics and park with football grounds, lakes and ducks
– Modern and low energy lighting in ceilings, floors, and exhibition walls.
– Marble and porcelain floor
– Security cameras
– Best side of the tower (B): panoramic ocean view
– Digital locks (keyless entry)
– Italian leather furniture.
– Marble tables
– Several TVs including in the main bathroom in front of the bathtub.
– Roller shades system with remote control
– Tinted windows
– Office (which can be easily converted into a fourth room). Fully appointed with overhead furniture, large desk and presidential chair
– Avant-garde lighting systems throughout the apartment
– Each room designed with a different contemporary theme.
– Illuminated floor in the master bedroom
– All shower floors covered with top of the line porcelanato.
– Walk in closets totally redesigned with fine carpentry work.
– Private lobby with lights and ambient music.
– Elaborate designs of drop down ceilings in each room with integrated with innovative lighting system.
– Very modern appliances.
– Lots of storage space throughout the apartment
– Built in speakers in each room including bathrooms and terrace with independent volume controls.
– Modern and energy saving air conditioning system throughout with American copper wiring.
– 90% of the walls of this condo is covered with stones, granite, porcelain and Venetian.
– Best location in Panama
– 6 minutes from the most modern hospital in Central America (Punta Pacifica Hospital affiliated with John Hopkins Hospital)
– Just a few minutes from downtown Panama City
– 15 minutes from the international airport
– Just a few minutes from a golf course
– 20 minutes from the Panama Canal